Wednesday 24 September 2014

Matte Lips




With all the hype around Charlotte Tilbury's new Matte Revolution Lipsticks (and matte lips in general) I thought I would provide a cheaper alternative that I have absolutely been loving lately. :)



For a very long time, I have been a huge fan Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks by Kate Moss. These aren't a new product, and I know that every beauty blogger and their dog have blogged about them, even I've already blogged about them here. The colours are so ridiculously pigmented and absolutely beautiful. As you will know from my previous blog posts, I am a huge fan of matte lips, and I find that these particular Rimmel lipsticks are fantastic for achieving a gorgeous matte finish.



My most recent colour purchase is number 103, which is a pink shade that is natural, but also quite rich in colour...it almost has a light berry tinge. (I'm not too great at describing colours, so hopefully the pictures can give you a little more insight!) It leaves my lips feeling moisturised, which is a great feature for a matte lipstick. It's the perfect shade for an everyday look, but can double as a night-out lipstick as the tone is so rich. The colour payoff is fantastic and it is also super buildable.



The Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks come in so many other colours and are so inexpensive for such a great quality product. I would definitely recommend them if you're trying matte lipstick for the first time, or if you are looking for a matte lipstick that's a little less painful for your purse!

<3

P.S. From now on, I will be posting every Sunday :) Including this Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment